~~~2017 SUMMER PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! (Scroll Down)
ANNOUNCEMENTS SUMMER 2017 – Pre-Registration will close on June 9th!
- ALEOOOP will run from June 26th – July 14th and July 17th – August 4th for kids entering grade K-8 in the fall of 2017. ALEOOOP and all music/theater programs are all closed on July 4th!!
- Multiple sections sold out last year, please register early to ensure a spot.
- Please register on-line!
- For Rates, see the Home Page
- The ALEOOOP Registration Social will be April 20th at Brookside School Cafeteria, come meet the Directors!
- Register by April 20th and receive a $25 family discount.
- Register and pay by May 15th to avoid a $75 family late fee.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee and NO REFUNDS will be processed after May 30th.
- !!!!Pre-registration will CLOSE on June 9th!!!!
- New This Year!! Theater Class will run for three weeks, from July 3 – July 21 for kids entering 6th grade and up. Two sessions 9:30am – 10:15am and 10:30am – 11:15am.
- There will again be two sessions for the Summer Musical, ***AFTERNOON SECTION IS NOW CLOSED*** from June 27 – July 21st for kids entering 4th grade and up. Morning practices are 11:30am –
1pm and afternoon 1:30pm – 3pm. Performances will be on July 21st.
- Instrument Lessons are available from July 3rd – July 14th, and July 17th – July 28th – you can sign up for 2 weeks or 4 weeks, and you can sign up for lessons in multiple instruments. Specific lesson times will be scheduled with the instructor, and will be finalized the week of June 26th.
For a description of ALEOOOP Summer Program, the Summer Musical, Theater Class, and Instrument Lessons, see the Summer Program page
ALEOOOP 2017 Summer registration is now open!
Please complete the online registration here, and then scroll down to find medication forms (for your Doctor to complete and sign!) and walk to/from ALEOOP authorization forms.
Hard copy registration is no longer available, please use the online form to register, and you have the option to pay online via PayPal or credit card. If you prefer to pay with a check, please complete registration through to the PayPal screen, and print the PayPal screen showing your total owed, and send that in to us with your check.
Medication Form (For any medication taken while at the program)
A Medication Form is required if your child requires ANY medications while at the summer program. Medication of any type cannot be given by the nurse without physician authorization; therefore no medication will be accepted without the completed paperwork.
Authorization to Walk To/From the summer program
Authorization is required for any child that is being granted permission to walk to or from the summer program (ALEOOOP and/or music/theater).
4th Child + Medical Form (Extra Form)
• Extra Medical Form (the Medical Forms are part of the Registration Form).
• This form may be printed for families with 4 or more children.