- Register early!
- Afternoon Musical Theater registration is closed as of April 28th. Please register in the MORNING Musical Theater program.
- Late registration fee of $75 will be assessed for registrations after May 16th
- Instrument lessons are available! Please see registration form
- Registration will CLOSE on June 20th. In-person registration will resume again on June 28th (Day 2 of ALEOOOP).
ALEOOOP Summer Program, Summer Theater and/or Summer Music Registration Form
For Allendale Residents only.
• Medical Forms are included with the Registration Form.
• Each registered child must have a completed Medical Form.
ALEOOOP is pleased to offer several of the music and theater classes of Summer Music along with the ALEOOOP summer program. The theater will be directed by Mr Princing and Ms Goodwin (2 performances with practices from 11:30-1pm or 1:30-3pm – afternoon now closed!) and music teachers will be available to teach instrument lessons. Children in the music and theater program may not linger within the school before, after or in between their lessons. If your child is attending ALEOOOP they will be brought to their lessons.
If your child is only participating in the summer music/theater portion they are still required to complete all relevant ALEOOOP medical/medication/walking forms that would normally be required for ALEOOOP. Summer music/theater participants are not required to enroll in ALEOOOP.
ALEOOOP 2016 Summer registration is now open!!
Multiple grade sections closed out last year due to late registrations – please pre-register early to ensure a spot.
There is a $75 late fee per family after May16th.
Summer Theater – each session has a maximum of max of 30 students. AFTERNOON MUSICAL THEATER IS CLOSED AS OF April 28!!
Summer Theater: 30 students max/each session. Dates: daily from 11:30-1pm or 1:30-3:00pm (afternoon session registration now closed!!) 4 weeks, starts Tues June 28 – July 22 (1st 4wks of ALEOOOP). Performances July 22.
Summer Music – 2 – 2 week sessions: Dates: July 5-15 (2nd 2wks of ALEOOOP) and/or July 18-29 (1st 2wks of the 2nd session of ALEOOOP), daily, times will be coordinated by the summer music director Joe Kiely.
To view or print out the summer registration form which includes ALEOOOP and music/theater and medical forms open the following PDF:
Click here for a Hard Copy of the ALEOOOP Summer Registration Form with summer music and summer theater
Medication Form (For any medication taken while at the program)
A Medication Form is required if your child requires ANY medications while at the summer program. Medication of any type cannot be given by the nurse without physician authorization; therefore no medication will be accepted without the completed paperwork.
Authorization to Walk To/From the summer program
Authorization is required for any child that is being granted permission to walk to or from the summer program (ALEOOOP and/or music/theater).
4th Child + Medical Form (Extra Form)
• Extra Medical Form (the Medical Forms are part of the Registration Form).
• This form may be printed for families with 4 or more children.